Behavioral Health & Rehab Services
Coleman Professional Service provides a variety of behavioral health and rehabilitation services to the public in order to meet the dynamic needs of the communities in which we serve. Our nationally recognized services are supported by state and federal funds, grants and contracts, and most importantly, Coleman’s enterprise companies
Each of our programs are staffed with certified and experienced personnel who are experts in their specific fields. Coleman employees work hand-in-hand with our customers to insure the most successful outcomes possible.
To learn more about our award-winning services, please click on the links below. Coleman Adult Day Services
– provides individualized daytime care for adults, formerly Portage Area Senior Services (PASS). Coleman Access Services
– provides 24/7 crisis help and access to behavioral health services and professionals. Coleman Behavioral Health
– provides mental health and rehabilitation services in Portage, Trumbull, Stark, Summit and Medina Counties. Coleman Employment Services
– offers vocational and employment services to individuals and companies, formerly Vocational Services. Coleman Residential Services
– provides housing for the disabled and assistance in apartment planning and support.